Well Well Well....Where does the time go? It seems like season for Kerri and I just ended. We were done competing after the Netherlands event on August 29th. Now it is time for an off season of recovery, school, and family time. Let me see alll that has happened since season ended to where I am now:
1. Matt went back to Rangers
2. My brother Scott and I drove our car from Kansas City, Mo to Arlington, Tx
3. I get quality time with my husband Matt
4. Continue training by doing: yoga, spin, Zumba, Nike Training Club, and lifting
5. Second to last class for my Masters Degree begins (Legal Aspects of Sport)
6. Follow Matt and the Rangers from Division Titile to the World Series (by the way World Series just got started, so excited!!)
7. Just enjoying the time that I have to prepare for another run at GOLD!!!!!
That is just a little of what has been happening on my end. This past year I thought Kerri and I did wonderful, finishing #2 in the World. We plan to only build on it and get stronger. I want to thank all of my sponsors for cheering me on, my fans, and my family. Keep following me on facebook and twitter...Good luck to all of you in season and playing right now and GO USA!